The centre has conducted 70 programs that benefitted 3500+ candidates upto 31.03.2017. The major activities of the EMD centre include skill development programs like Computer Hardware and Networking, AutoCAD,Programming Languages and soft skill development programs like English Speaking and Personality Development etc,.
- To create an environment for self-employment and entrepreneurship development through formal and non-formal programmes.
- To introduce the concept of entrepreneurship in curricula at diploma and degree levels.
- To develop management personnel at appropriate levels for the non-corporate and unorganized sectors like education, rural development, small-scale industry etc.
- To utilize the infrastructure facilities and technically trained manpower for the development of non-corporate and unorganized sectors.
- To promote employment opportunities.